How to Apply
We accept applications through ERAS only. Minimum application REQUIREMENTS include:
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident (We do not sponsor Visas.)
- Must have graduated from medical school within two years of match day
- Report of all USMLE or COMLEX attempts, with no more than two attempts on each Step permitted (If you have 2 fails on a Step, you do not qualify.)
- Three letters of reference dated within 18 months
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- Must show a demonstrated interest in family medicine
- Must have excellent English language skills
- International graduates must be eligible to be ECFMG certified AND have a minimum of four recent months of clinical training in the US
- Missouri Board of Healing Arts must recognize any foreign medical school as an approved school for licensure
Application deadline is December 27.
We interview every Monday, Tuesday and Friday during interview season. Applicants are requested to have an informal, private dinner with a resident or two the night before the interview.